Kapolei, Hawaii, United States
Jun 6 2018 – Jun 10 2018
Aulani Disney Resort and Spa
About Your Trip – Traditional Luau Fun in Magical Hawaii
Round up the family and head to paradise at an award-winning spa resort inspired by Disney®. Far from the Honolulu crowds, you’ll have plenty of time to indulge in peace and quiet — or seek out fun and games with family and friends. Alluring Hawaii is waiting for you!
Take part in the ultimate Hawaiian experience — a traditional luau. Learn about the rich culture and traditions of Hawaii and Polynesia at an evening luau at Paradise Cove. Surrounded by lush vegetation and a white-sand shoreline, this private 12-acre (4.9-hectare) property is the perfect party venue. Try your hand at several island-inspired activities and games, such as spear-throwing, getting showered by flower petals and learning about traditional fishing techniques. Spend time at the outdoor amphitheater for a demonstration of an imu, or underground oven.
At sunset, feast on authentic Hawaiian food prepared in an imu. Watch high-energy performances by dancers and singers, and of course, the hypnotic hula. Be sure to use your convenient Cove Card to purchase drinks and merchandise.
Enjoy 2 full days of leisure to explore the island on your own. The world-class North Shore surfing area sits at the top of the island, and the dynamic city of Honolulu lies just across historic Pearl Harbor, a destination in and of itself. If you choose to relax at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, there are plenty of activities to keep the whole family busy. Take advantage of the on-site pool parties, lazy rivers, movie nights, Hawaiian entertainment and more. While parents reconnect at the adults-only Wailana Pool, kids can play at the supervised Aunty’s Beach House activity center.
What we love:
• Those who love their morning cup of coffee can thank Hawaii, the only state in the United States that commercially grows coffee plants.
• Upon arrival at the airport, you will be greeted with a traditional lei, a wreath of flowers symbolizing affection.
• Your resort’s Makahiki restaurant features a buffet breakfast where little ones have a chance to interact with some of their favorite Disney characters.
• Paradise Cove Luau; includes entertainment and Cove Card for purchasing drinks and souvenirs (1 card per person).
• Welcome reception with light snacks.
• 1 dinner.
• Resort fees and guest-room taxes.
• Round-trip airport transfers with lei greeting upon arrival.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Honolulu International Airport (HNL), approximately 20 miles (32 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Honolulu International Airport (HNL) to the hotel on June 6, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Honolulu International Airport (HNL) on June 10, timing based on flight details provided.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details HERE by May 22.
Please include each person’s name and flight details (arrival and departure airline, flight number and times for each flight) in your email.
Each person may bring a maximum of 2 normal-size bags for the shared transfers. An additional charge will be issued for oversize luggage, including golf bags, surfboards, bicycles, band equipment, etc. Oversize baggage must be arranged in advance (subject to space availability).
This trip will close by May 4.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.