Santa Barbara, California, United States
Feb 8 2018 – Feb 11 2018
Hyatt Centric Santa Barbara
About Your Trip – Cupcakes & Wine in Santa Barbara
Channel your inner sommelier on scenic and fun excursions to 3 distinguished vineyards in central California wine country. Sample select varieties of wine and learn how they are created. Follow up with a delectable, wine-infused cupcake tasting. (All ages are permitted on this tour; however, only guests ages 21 years and older are permitted to consume alcohol. See Additional Information for more information.)
In your leisure time, explore charming Santa Barbara, an alluring seaside city known as “the American Riviera®“. Walk along State Street and shop to your heart’s delight. Meander through the popular area known as the Funk Zone, with eclectic galleries, shops and tasting rooms. Dine at one of the many restaurants offering fresh seafood before strolling on the beach to enjoy breathtaking ocean views.
What we love:
• The historic Hyatt Centric Santa Barbara, built in the 1930s in Spanish Colonial style, sits across the street from East Beach and the Pacific Ocean.
• The hotel’s Marbella restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine made with locally sourced produce and seafood, and features spectacular ocean views.
• Santa Cruz Island, just off the coast of Santa Barbara, is like a miniature California, boasting nearly identical geography: 2 mountain ranges, a central valley-fault system, deep canyons with year-round springs and streams, and 77 miles (124 kilometers) of coastline cliffs, sea caves, tide pools and beaches.
• Private, full-day Cupcakes & Wine Tour; includes transportation and gratuities.
• 3 breakfasts and 1 lunch.
• Resort fees and guest-room taxes.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (SBA), approximately 12 miles (19 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
This trip will close by December 31.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.