Monterey, California, United States
Jan 25 2018 – Jan 28 2018
Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa
About Your Trip – Cinematic Sights in California
Take an engaging movie tour of famous Monterey places where Hollywood legends, including Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor and Tom Hanks have appeared in blockbuster films spanning many decades. Watch actual scenes from dozens of movies while aboard your luxury motorcoach as it takes you to the downtown area, historic Cannery Row and Monterey Bay where you can visit and take pictures of the actual locations of those scenes. Additionally, you will travel through the charming and quaint Carmel-by-the-Sea, known for its fairytale quietude and romantic cottages.
When you’re not touring notable movie sights, use your leisure time to explore the city’s many highlights on your own.
What we love: Cinematic Sights in California
• The hotel’s renowned golf course is within 5 miles (8 kilometers) of Monterey Bay Aquarium, Fisherman’s Wharf and Cannery Row.
• At an estimated age of more than 250 years, the Lone Cypress is one of America’s most photographed and memorable trees.
• Monterey is known for its many family-friendly beaches.
What’s Included – Cinematic Sights in California
• Private Scenic Movie Tour of Monterey; includes transportation and gratuities.
• 20 percent discount on treatments at Marilyn Monroe Spa.
• Discounted golf at Del Monte Golf Course (US$110 per person); includes cart.
• Welcome reception.
• 3 breakfasts and 1 lunch.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Monterey Peninsula Airport (MRY), approximately 2.3 miles (4 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
This trip will close by January 1.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.