Westgate River Ranch, Florida, United States
Jan 22 2018 – Jan 25 2018
Westgate River Ranch Resort
About Your Trip – River, Ranch & Resort
Step back in time at the Westgate River Ranch Resort and Rodeo, an authentic dude ranch where the rugged charm of “Old Florida” still resides. Surrounded by a beautiful, untamed landscape and the winding Kissimmee River, it’s not hard to envision the hardworking cattle ranchers and cowboys who used to roam the area’s hills and plains.
Kick off this rollicking western weekend with a welcome reception brunch in the Longhorn Dining Room. Then, take your pick of family-friendly activities, including horseback riding, airboat rides, zip lining, or simply relaxing by the pool or on the river. On your last evening, enjoy the fun-filled farewell dinner and cocktail party that includes live entertainment and line dance lessons.
What we love:
• The Ranch includes a variety of activities, such as an archery range, airboat rides, petting farm and bungee jumping.
• The horseback riding trails allow you to really feel what it is was like in “Old Florida.”
• The exhilarating zip line experience takes you high above the resort for thrills and amazing views.
What’s Included – River, Ranch & Resort
• $100 activity credit per room that can be used to participate in any of the more than 20 activities offered at the resort, including airboat rides and horseback riding.
• Private hayride.
• Cocktail party with line dance lessons and live entertainment.
• Welcome reception brunch.
• 2 breakfasts, 1 brunch, 2 boxed lunches and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Orlando International Airport (MCO) approximately 83 miles (134 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.