New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Feb 2 2018 – Feb 5 2018
JW Marriott New Orleans
About Your Trip – Jazz Brunch Cruise in New Orleans
Travel to New Orleans for a relaxing Mississippi River cruise while enjoying a wonderful Creole brunch and live jazz. Feast upon mouth-watering dishes like Creole creamed spinach and Creole shrimp. Experience sumptuous dessert delicacies, such as hand-made beignets and white chocolate bread pudding. Sit back, feel the soft Southern breeze and glide along the Mississippi River – with guided narration of the history of the area and wonderful live local jazz music accompanying you along the way.
Spend leisure time in town wandering through some of the French Quarter’s most famous bars and restaurants to glean amusing and educational insights about the culture of The Big Easy.
What we love: Jazz Brunch Cruise in New Orleans
• New Orleans features some of the best food in the U.S. —from Cajun and Creole delights to pecan pralines and chicory-flavored coffee.
• It is illegal to ride on a Mardi Gras float without wearing a mask.
• It’s easy to get swept away in the captivating city of New Orleans, where jazz music was born and the mysteries of the supernatural fuse in the rhythmic heart of the French Quarter.
What’s Included – Jazz Brunch Cruise in New Orleans
• Sunday Jazz Brunch Cruise; includes transportation, brunch, live entertainment and gratuities.
• English-speaking guide.
• Welcome reception.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY), approximately 12 miles (19 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.