Anaheim, California, United States
Feb 2 2018 – Feb 5 2018
Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort
About Your Trip – Weekend Dinner Cruise in Anaheim
Enjoy a scenic and music-filled 3-hour long dinner cruise along the beautiful Newport Beach coastline. Get the evening started with a complimentary glass of Champagne upon boarding the luxury yacht. Once out on the waters of the Pacific, you will sit down for a 4-course feast that includes 4 drink tickets (wine and beer only) and an array of delectable offerings. After dinner, sway to the sounds of a live DJ while surrendering your cares to the constellations and waves before returning to port.
In your abundant leisure time, wander the vibrant streets of your host city, where family-friendly excitement and entertainment is never hard to find.
What we love: Weekend Dinner Cruise in Anaheim
• Your view from the cruise is beautiful Newport Beach at night – with twinkling lights, palm trees and homes tucked up into the hills.
• The relaxing dinner cruise offers a DJ playing lively music, giving you the perfect opportunity to dance the night away.
• Anaheim is considered the focal point for family entertainment in Southern California, offering excellent proximity to dining options and entertainment parks under the Disney umbrella.
What’s Included: Weekend Dinner Cruise in Anaheim
• Saturday Dinner Cruise; includes transportation, gratuities, 4 drink tickets (wine and beer only), and live entertainment.
• Welcome reception.
• 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airports to the hotel are John Wayne Airport (SNA), approximately 13 miles (21 kilometers) and a drive of about 20 minutes, and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), approximately 38 miles (61 kilometers) and a drive of about 50 minutes. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.