Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Feb 6 2018 – Feb 10 2018
Hyatt Regency Kinabalu
About Your Trip – Delve Into Sabah’s Natural Wonders
Head to Malaysia for 5 days of action, adventure, relaxation and exploration in scenic Sabah. Venture to Kinabalu Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and visit the small town of Nabalu on the way to browse local handicrafts and fresh produce. For those who are up to the adventure, stroll approximately 100 feet (30.5 meters) above the Borneo rainforest and get a closer look at tree-dwelling wildlife on the exhilarating Poring canopy walkway. Then, lounge in the therapeutic waters of the Poring Hot Springs.
Your exciting DreamTrip also includes 2 full days to explore Sabah and the surrounding area at your leisure, plus a delicious farewell dinner featuring fresh local seafood on your final night.
What we love:
• Mt. Kinabalu, the highest peak on the island of Borneo, is a relatively young mountain — a mere 10 million years old.
• The sulfurous mineral waters of the Poring Hot Springs are diverted into man-made pools and tubs for bathing, making the site a popular attraction of Kinabalu Park.
• Kinabalu Park is estimated to have between 5,000 and 6,000 plant species, including 1,000 orchid species alone.
What’s Included – Delve Into Sabah’s Natural Wonders
• Full-day tour of Kinabalu Park; includes admission fee, gratuities and transportation.
• Mandarin- or English-speaking guide.
• Welcome drink.
• 10% discount on food-and-beverage purchases (a la carte only).
• 30% discount on treatments at the hotel spa.
• 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Kota Kinabalu International Airport (BKI), approximately 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Kota Kinabalu International Airport (BKI) to the hotel on February 6 at 10 a.m., 1 p.m., 4 p.m. or 6 p.m.
The hotel to Kota Kinabalu International Airport (BKI) on February 10 at 6 a.m., 9 a.m., noon or 3 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details HERE by January 23.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.