Phuket, Phuket Province, Thailand
Feb 2 2018 – Feb 6 2018
Banthai Beach Resort & Spa
About Your Trip – Thai Beach & Island Adventure
Pack your swimsuit for water-filled adventures on this DreamTrip to Phuket, Thailand. Travel by speedboat to Coral Island and spend time swimming or snorkeling among the coral reefs or take a complimentary banana-boat ride. Additional activities (for an additional cost) include parasailing and undersea walking. After a delicious Thai lunch, you’ll be whisked by speedboat back to Phuket for an incredible dolphin show.
Spend the next day on the water with a canoeing adventure at Phang Nga Bay, an area known for distinctive limestone rock formations and awe-inspiring caves. Canoe in and out of sea caverns at Panak Island and Hong Island before stopping at a sandy beach for swimming or more canoeing.
What we love:
• James Bond Island in Phang Nga Bay got its name after being featured in the movie “The Man with the Golden Gun.”
• The excursion to Panak Island includes a visit to Mut Cave, a secluded, peaceful retreat that gives way to the emerald waters of a hidden lagoon.
• Dolphins Bay Phuket boasts one of Asia’s most exciting and entertaining dolphin shows, featuring a wide variety of impressive tricks, flips and more.
What’s Included – Thai Beach & Island Adventure
• Full-day Coral Island excursion; includes transportation and gratuities.
• Full-day Phang Nga canoe safari; includes transportation and gratuities.
• English- or Chinese-speaking guide.
• 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Phuket International Airport (HKT) to the hotel on February 2 at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. or 5 p.m.
The hotel to Phuket International Airport (HKT) on February 6 at 8 a.m., 10 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. or 5 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details HERE by January 19.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.